Top Social

Naked 2 swatches!

29/04/2015


 
 
 
 
 
Heyoo everyone!
 
 
Today I thought that I would do a simple post of one of my favourite products in the world. I love the Naked 2 Palette because all the colours are very me?!
 
I love the fact that there is simple base colours like Foxy and Bootycall that can then easily be blended with any of the other more sparkly colours?! I also love Tease because it is quite a paler colour than the others and I normally use it through  my crease as well because it can really help to define your eyes and make them appear to be more awake than you actually are!
 
I find that all of the colours bar one are very pigmented. I think that Verve never comes out as clear as you would think it would in the concept as its very pale and is just sparkly. However once I have the colour on I love it!
 
Im sorry that this post was a bit short but today is my dads birthday so I was quite buy...so therefore I didn't have a very long time to type up a blog post, because I wanted to spend it with him.. im sorry:(
 
If you live in England have a lovely bank holiday Monday and enjoy the time off!!
 
<3
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature